House Democrats blocked a bill that would declassify US intelligence information on the origins of COVID-19. And in other news, Larry Elder won his lawsuit in California, after his name wasn’t included on the ballot for the recall election of CA Governor Newsom. In this live Q&A with Crossroads host Joshua Philipp we’ll discuss these stories and others, and answer questions from the audience.
It sure looks that way! Check out the latest news!
- Bitcoins hashrate has risen to 120 exahashes per second for the first time since it plunged last month. That’s more than double. Bitcoins price is closely linked to this hash rate!
2. CNBC just reported Bitcoin mining isn’t nearly as bad for the environment as it used to be, new data shows.
3. Bank of America approved Bitcoin Futures trading for some clients, some are already set up & live
4. Rothchild Investment Corp more than tripled it’s Bitcoin exposure in Q2!
5. Ark Invest (Cathy Wood is CEO) bought another $13million pounds worth of Bitcoin through the Greyscale fund in the last 2 days!
6. German Bank Comdirect now offers 11 Cryptocurrency ETP’s in savings plan!
7. Amazon are hiring Crypto experts to build a payment network!
8. Axie Infinity players are earning $80USD per day & just hit an all time high, again! One month ago it was $3.5USD & now sits at $41.53USD at time of posting which is a 1070% increase in value!
9. The Bitcoin Lightening Network is growing at a blistering pace!
10. Wealthy Investors have been buying this dip, bigtime! They’ve now added +96,044 Bitcoin (BTC) to their holdings in the last 3 weeks!
11. And lastly, the author of this article bought more Bitcoin today too! 🙂
Did you know that close to 25% of the New Zealand population now realise that the risks from Covid have been overblown? And that close to 20% understand that those risks were overblown for less-than-admirable reasons? Those numbers have essentially doubled from 10 months ago. By my calculations, that’s close to 400,000 additional adult New Zealanders over the past 10 months who have been self-honest, humble and perceptive enough to concede that yes, the Covid mitigation measures being ever foisted upon us are not only unnecessary, they are not even for our society’s net benefit. And by my calculations, its closer to an additional 600,000 adult New Zealanders who have been at least smart enough to recognized the BS around the supposed dangers of Covid that our leaders (and their chosen “experts”) would have us accept make living with it so totally intolerable. Were you one of those self-honest enough, humble enough, smart enough individuals?
Eyes Open New Zealand
This guy slashed his salary by $1million & gave everyone in the company a pay rise. Here’s what happened next….
Job listings reveal Amazon is working in stealth on an own-brand digital currency.
Amazon is laying the groundwork for a new digital currency for use on its own platforms and marketplaces, new job listings suggests.
The e-commerce and cloud computing giant put out a call for talent to join its Digital and Emerging Payments (DEP) division, which is in the process of developing a system whereby customers in emerging markets can “convert their cash into digital currency”.
“[Using the currency], customers can enjoy online services including shopping for goods and/or services like Prime Video,” wrote the firm.