Please select the best description for the ‘Press’ in New Zealand:
- Waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle, All Blacks, waffle
- What we have fails to meet the International definition of the term “ Free Press”
- State funded conspiracy theorists.
- Somewhere for the sheep to go and spend some useless internet time
“The Riots are not democratic”. Jacinda’s statement is problematic because
- The rights to congregate and protest are guaranteed in the US constitution
- It is right also guaranteed under the Rule of Law
- Rightly or wrongly protest is the ultimate form of democratic expression
- She is just an idiot
US celebrities describe the ‘Presidential Riots’ as the worst day in US history
Have they considered the following;
- Sandy Hook
- Oklahoma City
- Boston Marathon
- Las Vegas Park
- LA Race riots
- And the list goes on….
A NZ press commentator has described Trump as the worst US president in history because
- US household debt is at a historical low
- US domestic manufacturing and GDP have increased
- The proportion of External debt per head of population is at one of the lowest levels since the 1950’s
- He is a NZ State funded conspiracy theorist
NZ feels like it has gone OK over the Christmas Break. This is because…
- There are no MP’s to screw it up
- It doesn’t matter if there were MP’s they don’t do anything anyway
- Do we have a Government in NZ?
- All of the above
Which of the following former US presidents are/were better than Trump because
- Truman created the atomic age and the subsequent cold war that had no cost or impact on America whatsoever (for nearly 40 years).
- Nixon wasn’t actually a crook.
- White-water never existed and Bill was implacably faithful to his wife.
- Obamacare did not cost the US taxpayer $17.5 trillion dollars in new debt.
Another short one this week, once again as we are entering our 4th year ‘Decision Free’ government, not a lot to Quiz about