Rank from 1 – 4 the probability of the following scenarios
- Interest not deductible, landlord increases rent, tenant gets poorer, more child poverty, poor people still vote for Ardern
- Interest not deductible, landlord increases rent, landlord pays tax instead of spending money, drop in indirect taxes equals higher income tax take, tenant gets poorer, more child poverty, poor people still vote for Ardern
- Landlords dump cheap property, rich people buy property with no debt, new owner puts rent up to cover tax, tenant gets poorer, more child poverty, poor people still vote for Ardern
- Change to overall tax take neutral, Government will have to borrow more to build new homes, less monies available to fund social services, interest not deductible, landlord increases rent, tenant gets poorer, more child poverty, poor people still vote for Ardern
(Let’s see how she fudges the next lot of child poverty numbers)
The tax law is written so that a cost incurred directly relating to the earning of income, is tax deductible, for example say interest on debt to buy a rental (referred to as a ‘nexus’). Which of the following items could be construed by an incompetent government as having no nexus to deriving income?
- Your Wages
- Office rent
- Tea and coffee for the lunchroom
- Purchases of stock in trade
- Interest on the loan for a rental
- None of the above
(Still admitting you voted for these clowns?)
JA admitted she is to set a date for her wedding to her pillow talking root. This is important because
- Page one of Goebbels Propaganda Playbook says when you screw up and cant frighten your population, dumb them down with banalities.
- Stalin in the Dictators Handbook also advised the use diversion as a technique to mask your incompetence and to mislead the masses (he recommends parades – what is Team NZ up to at the moment?)
- It simply is of no relevance to anyone, so is not important
- Isn’t her marriage a nod to outdated social institutions dating back to, and clear evidence of her innate colonialistic and oppressive attitudes? In woke NZ such jingoistic behaviour should just be CANCELLED.
If you are a parent which of the following pieces of advice are you giving your children right now…
- Get a trade paid for by the government and get out of NZ as fast as you can
(sorry could not think of any more choices)
Will the Greens and NZ stand up? Given the contents of Question1 can the removal of what are legal tax deductions be stopped?
Greens, Act and National argue this is a confidence and supply issue. Tenants and landlords aggressively hound their Labour MP to cross the house, using arguments of social and fiscal responsibility. Vote out the Junta.
New Election in February 2022.
Circle you preference from the following:
Yes Yes Yes Hell yes
When does the revolution start? Insert date and time here