More Evidence that STUFF is just the voice of propaganda.
one paragraph in a Stuff article today says it all.
“The drug is used to de-worm livestock and to treat a very limited number of parasitic diseases in humans, but the Ministry of Health has warned it could cause serious harm if used to treat or prevent Covid-19.”
It is now incontrovertible that Ivermectin is a very helpful item in the tool box to fighting COVID-19. Labelling it as a livestock dewormer is nothing more than propaganda. Yes it is but we are not horses so what’s the point. as humans this is what Ivermectin has acheived
- Data clearly show ivermectin can prevent COVID-19 and when used early can keep patients from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease. It can even help critically ill patients recover.
- Ivermectin has a long history of use as an antiparasitic, but its antiviral properties have been under investigation since 2012
- Studies have shown ivermectin inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2 and seasonal influenza viruses, inhibits inflammation through several pathways, lowers viral load, protects against organ damage, prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 when taken before or after exposure, speeds recovery and lowers risk of hospitalization and death in COVID-19 patients
- The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance recommends widespread use of ivermectin for all stages of COVID-19, including prevention.
- Ivermectin is on the World Health organisations list of most essential medications (for humans)
- Ivermectin won its creators a Nobel Prize in 2015 for its discovery and applications (in humans)
- in 2018 over 100,000 doses were prescribed in the USA alone (to humans)
- Ivermectin has been estimated to be given to close to 1 billion HUMANS and counting
- Yes it was first given to animals as it is labelled a “wonder drug” for treating parasites but like many drugs they have multiple purposes.
Here is a list of drugs that are both given to humans and animals
- Antibiotics – yes when you get a course of tablets for pneumonia or other respiratory tract infections (which a lot of COVID-19 sufferers have had lately). do you get told that its used to treat chicken, turkey, pigs, sheep and cows?
- Antihistamine – yep those drugs that stop your sneezy runny nose or other allergic reactions are also used on animals
- Prednisone – that little red pill that almost everyone who has been to hospital has had which treats bronchial asthma, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, allergic skin reactions, blood disorders including auto- immune haemolytic anaemia and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, selected collagen and rheumatic disorders the list goes on. Is also an animal drug
- Antidepressants yep you guessed it even antidepressants are making their way into animals mouths. not always with the intended results
So why is the media and our health advisors stopping this “wonder drug from being used for COVID patients? the side effects perhaps?
The common side effects of ivermectin are as follows
- Fever, itching or skin rash
- joint or muscle pain
- painful and tender glands in neck, armpits, or groin
- rapid heartbeat
Here is the common side effects of Aspirin
- conditions of excess stomach acid secretion.
- irritation of the stomach or intestines.
- stomach cramps.
pretty worrying side effects eh?
It would seem that Ivermectin has been downplayed for one reason and one reason alone. The cost is 6 cents. It is no longer covered by a patent so anyone can make it cheaply and distribute it.
Vaccines on the other hand are about $12 profit per jab for the Pharmaceuticalcompanies and the new medication that does the same job as Ivermectin that Pfizer has released is $530 USD per course. Pfizer has sold 10,000,000. courses to the US Government alone for 5.3 billion. To give everyone in the world a course of ivermectin would cost $420 million. probably be plenty left over for the horses too.
But it’s a horse dewormer. thanks Stuff you really should have been closed down rather than being sold for a dollar and then sponge of the taxpayer to feed us horse shit.