New study on the benefit of vaccinations versus the adverse effects brings in to question the risk
A peer reviewed study comparing the number needed to vaccinate (NNTV) to save 1 life, versus the adverse effects of the vaccine including death, bring into question the real benefit of the vaccine.
This study will no doubt be slammed by those determined to blindly give the jab, but it does raise important questions.
Medicine is always a risk reward balance up and there will always be side effects with medical treatments. But this report is the first to look at real life data and adopt a real evaluation of the risk of severe adverse reactions and death with the reward of saving lives and preventing serious infections.
Here are the basic conclusions of the results, but the full medical paper is linked above.
For the Pfizer mRNA vaccine
- NNTV to prevent 1 case reporting sever side effects of COVID-19 is 200 – 700
- NNTV to prevent 1 death is 9000 – 50,000 with 16,000 as a point estimate.
- The number of cases experiencing adverse reactions to the vaccine is 700 per 100,000
- 16 per 100,000 are serious
- The number of fatalities is 4.11 per 100,000
The conclusion is for every 3 deaths prevented from the vaccine, we have to accept 2 fatalities.
This certainly raises questions on what the best approach really is when dealing with COVID.