This Weeks Quiz
JA (BTC) has expressed concern that countries are hoarding vaccines even though we paid a premium to be first or near first in the queue. The CEO of one of the manufactures observed…
- Everyone paid a premium ‘Deary’, you just did not pay a high enough premium
- Everyone paid a premium ‘Deary’, you just did not pay a high enough premium AND you paid it in NZD
- We only deal with countries, not cities, what? It is a country. (ooops)
- But you tell everyone you have no Covid, so what do you need a vaccine for?
When other world leaders were asked if they were hoarding vaccines they replied….
Match the statement to the country; from… Croatia, China, Sweden, Australia
- Wǒmen shénme shíhòu kěyǐ lái ná yú zuòwéi wǒmen de dàikuǎn huán kuǎn. (When can we come and get our fish as repayment for the loan?)
- nemaju covid, za što im treba cjepivo? (NZ have no Covid, what do they need a vaccine for?)
- 2% dödlighet, öppna dina gränser och fortsätt med det. (2% mortality rate, open your borders and get on with it)
- What on earth is she whining about now?
Recent blood test results for my 55 year old friends’ urine only test showed
- He was pregnant
- He had high blood sugar, a low blood count, and had herpes
- He…“Would never race at Ellerslie ever again”
- Disqualified him from the Olympics on Gender/x-gender grounds
- Can you pee in the cup again one of our staff drank it by mistake
As a returning NZ resident looking for a MIQ voucher the best way to achieve this is to…
- Follow the correct protocols
- Make a donation to the Labour party
- Be in, or say you are in, an international sporting team
- GO STRAIGHT TO THE PRESS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
JA (BTC) did yet another about turn on her opinion on property prices. This is because…
- The sale of one of her Auckland properties fell through and she needs the market to stay buoyant.
- She said it to make herself popular with someone even though she has no idea if it’s a good for NZ or not.
- I never said what I was reported to have said the last time, or the time before that (and or even this time Mike)
- What was the question? I’ll get a committee to look at that and report back, and if it’s right I’ll take credit and if it’s wrong, I will condescendingly blame someone else (like the last government – again and again and again – Bah bah bah)
In a recent statistical review of facts presented to Coroners inquests, match the likely cause of death to the facts given
- Found face down in bath with blood alcohol level of 3M
- 73 year old male found naked with a hard on, and his wallet $350 lighter
- Oxygen dependent 106 year old women with empty O2 cylinder beside her and an unpaid power bill
- Teenager who hit police road spikes and launched 4 miles in the air and died on impact
- 75 year old who had lung cancer, had a heart bypass, and smoked 3 packs a day
Covid Covid Covid Covid Covid
No change to the status of our Decision Free Government this week (they have all been on holiday (twice) even though 95% of them don’t live in Auckland)